"Sharing the words and passions of the single and multisport enthusiast"

"The lure of the distant and the difficult is deceptive. The great opportunity is where you are."
John Burroughs

TRIATHLON - SWIMMING - BIKING - RUNNING

(See ViF content index sidebar below - Quotes, Training Videos, and Articles of Interest)

ViF - Featured Motivational Quotes


"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it."
Lou Holtz - College Coach Great



"If you set a goal for yourself and are able to achieve it, you have won the race. Your goal can be to come in first, to improve your performance, or just to finish the race - it's up to you"
Dave Scott - Six Time Ironman World Champion

Monday Motivation - "And then I got inspired"

Whatever your new journey may be, it always starts with just taking that first step.

"If you want to do it, all you have to do is do it."
                                               Victor Ben Davis

Just take that first step.

Ben shares his inspirational journey in "My 120 Pound Journey"



"On December 25th, 2008, I decided to get my life together. I weighed 360 pounds and was a miserable person.
Then I started jogging.
Then did a 5K.
The pounds started falling off.
I ran a 10K.
And a sprint triathlon.
Then I did a half-marathon.
I kept losing weight.
And kept running.
Then I did a full marathon.
I decided to keep going.
Then I did an Ironman.

If you want to do something with your life, if you really want to do it, just do it.
I promise that you can. You just have to do it.
And when you do, you’ll be happier for it."


Bendoeslife.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment